These are the perfect snack for a busy day!
Each truffle is only 41 calories and is made of all natural ingredients! No chemicals or preservatives.
Plus they take less than 5 minutes to put together and they can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Bye-bye sugary granola bars, hello healthy delight! This recipe creates approx. 25 servings.
- 25 almonds
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 6 tablespoons raw almond butter
- 3 tablespoon cocoa
- Chop the almonds and coconut flakes. To skip this step you can use slivered almonds and grated coconut instead.
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls of about about 1″ in diameter. You may want to roll them through some extra cocoa powder so that they hold better.
- Enjoy as a snack or desert!
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.