This recipe will have you back on your feet faster than you can say “blueberry”!
This Triple Berry Smoothie is full of antioxidants so it’s a great post-workout treat (bye, bye inflammation!) and it’s a delicious way to start the day. Now that’s a breakfast I would not want to miss!
- ½ cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
- ½ cup low-fat yogurt
- ½ cup water
- Place berries in a blender.
- Pour yogurt and water over the berry mix.
- Blend well using the pulse option for approximately 2 minutes.
- Pour in a tall glass and enjoy!