Who said you can’t enjoy some summer deliciousness and be healthy?
This recipe is guaranteed to be a winner among even the pickiest eaters! Plus it is made only of natural ingredients! Kids and parent approved, and a healthy diet winner!
- 2 oranges
- 1 cup lowfat organic plain yogurt
- Peel oranges and separate each orange in 4 segments.
- Place oranges and yogurt in a blender.
- Blend well using the pulse option for approximately 2 minutes.
- The mixture should be of a thick (batter-looking) consistency.
- Divide the mixture into an 8 popsicle mold or 8 plastic cups.
- Insert wooden sticks or popsicle sticks all the way through the mixture.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight).
- Remove from freezer, pull the popsicle out (you can run some warm water over the side of the cup to make it easier to pull) and let it rest for 1-2 minutes to defrost. This way you get a more creamier taste.